1. Enchanting Lights and Sounds in Ayala Triangle, Makati
Be in awe of the Enchanting Lights and Sound show in Ayala Triangle Gardens with more than 800,000 colored LED bulbs dance to a Christmas medley. It only happens once a year and the display is only until January 5, 2014, every 30 minutes from 6-9pm.
2. Be impress with Pampanga’s Giant Lantern Parade (Ligligan Parul) this year
Photo courtesy of Rob Pinzon (www.robinspinzon.com)
10 participating barangays of San Fernando, Pampanga display their beautiful lanterns at these locations:
GIANT LANTERN EXHIBITIONS
• Dec 15 to 21, 2013 • 7 PM • Robinsons Starmills, CSFP
• Dec 25, 2013 to Jan 3, 2014 • 7 PM • Robinsons Starmills, CSFP
• Dec 22, 2013 • 7 PM • Telabastagan, CSFP
• Dec 23, 2013 • 7 PM • Greenfields, Sindalan, CSFP
• Dec 24, 2013 • 11 PM • City Proper, CSFP
• Dec 27, 2013 • Nepo Center, Angeles City
• Dec 28 to 29, 2013 • Marquee Mall, Angeles City
4. Pinoy Ultimate Jeepney’s People’s Choice Award
Visit the Newport Mall, Lucky Chinatown Mall and Eastwood Mall, and vote for from 14 Jeepney displays that captures your heart here at the Resorts World website. Voting is from November 27 – December 17, 2013 only.
5. Christmas and New Year in Boracay
Photo and caption by Andrew Mancinelli (For National Geographic)
Need I say more? The photos says it all. Boracay. Enough said.
5. Watch Disney on Ice & reminisce your childhood dreams
Any kid or a kid at heart will enjoy watching Disney characters dance their way on ice and it’s showing once again this year at Eastwood Mall, Venice Piazza and Lucky Chinatown Atrium on December 15 and December 20.
6. Bring music to your ears and watch local and international singers this December
7. See local artists Christian Bautista and Karylle in their adaptation of Cinderella
Start looking for the Cinderella shoes found by Prince Charming as Cinderella adaptation featuring popular local artists Christian Bautista and Karylle is shown until December 29, 2013 onstage. Log on to Resorts World website for more details.
8. Eat, eat and eat more at Sofitel’s Christmas & New Year BBQ Buffet
Feed your stomach with local and international cuisines until you can’t breathe anymore and you’re as happy as if you are in wonderland this holiday season at Sofitel’s famous BBQ buffet.
Cashcash Pinoy offers a promo voucher for both Christmas and New Year BBQ Buffet for Php 2,590 and Php 3,200. Their local and international cuisines will definitely put you in Christmas bliss.
8. Visit Laoag, Ilocos Norte and blow away your Christmas blues
One of the famous provinces in Philippines, Laoag, Ilocos Norte will make you feel like a kid once again with Santa on a sleigh and his gifts for everyone at the historical town’s plaza. Why not take a 12-hour bus ride or simply hop on a 45-minute plane ride to the northern part of the country and celebrate Christmas here?